Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kiddie Carnival & July 4th!

Hello all! We are heading out in the morning for the beach so I thought I'd better post what pictures I have from my camera. Since last post, we have visited the Kiddie Carnival in Athens. For those of you who don't know what this is... it is carnival type rides for small kids operated by the Lions Club. G-Daddy's (Zac's dad) church rented it out for the kids. He loved it since Kyle, Jenna, and Katelyn were there. He cried on every ride but loved chasing after his cousins.






This 4th of July we went around and visited family. We took Walker to the Athens Firecracker Festival to see the big fireworks. He loved it but wasn't too sure about the big booms. My mother came up that Saturday to visit. We cooked out and had our own little firework show that night.
Zac playing horseshoes with Anna Marie, Braden, and Anna Marie's dad.
Watching the fireworks...
G-Daddy & MiMi had all the kids over that Sunday for a bubble and sprinkler party.
Walker decided he needed eye wear! We enjoy meeting up with Aunt Brandy and the kids to go swimming.
I had to include this one... Walker still isn't potty trained but the sweet little thing keeps trying.
Don't forget to check back in a week or so... there will be beach pictures... my favorite kind!

1 comment:

Tegan said...

That last picture is adorable! I'm starting to realize that I have a very strong-willed, active little boy. From what you say about Walker, I think you can relate. Hehe!