Monday, August 11, 2008

Walker's Bug...

I love little boys! I can take Walker outside and he will find anything... worms, bugs, GARBAGE (in parks, not my yard!)! Hee-Hee. This was so funny. The "June Bug" grabbed on and wouldn't let go of him. I thought Walker would scream and freak out but he loved it. He put it on his tricycle and rode it around the driveway. The first time Walker held a bug, he squished it. I didn't want to see what might come out of that big bug! Thankfully he was careful.
He got tired of it and threw it in the yard. Enough of that!




WALKER UPDATE: Walker has completed his first week of daycare. He hates the separation in the early morning but loves the entire day with the other kids. He even goes down for his scheduled nap times. I am so proud of him. His day is very structured. I'll try to keep you updated on the funny moments of NaNa's house.
Still not potty trained, but close!

No comments: