Thursday, February 26, 2009

Here We Go Again...

I can't believe it, but we are pregnant! Even though I knew I wanted another baby, I wasn't planning on it right now. Sometimes God has other plans for us. I accept it and am happy. Walker will be exactly 3 when the baby comes. I have a feeling it will fall very close to his birthday.
It's funny how much you do to plan for a baby and when you suddenly find out you're going to have one, your mind goes crazy thinking of all the things you haven't done. The list goes on and on but I will not let it stress me out!
So, there it is... pray everything goes well and most importantly for a healthy baby (girl, hee hee!).

3 comments:

Tegan said...

yay!!!! i'm so happy for you. we will be praying for a healthy baby! hope you are doing well.

brandyjones said...

congratulations sweet girl! you will be in my prayers:)Hope all is well:)

Katie said...

CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you! Hope that you are doing well!