Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Church Easter Egg Hunt

It was a beautiful day to have an Easter egg hunt. It was at Miss Melissa's house. She was Walker's cradle roll teacher. He loves her. They hid 800 eggs. There was a piece of candy in each egg. Walker loved that part... I didn't. He ran all over that yard looking for eggs and would get soooo excited when he would find one. "Look mommy, I found one!" His basket was filled to the top and I can't count the times that basket toppled over. There would go the eggs, rolling down the hill. I included a picture of him shoe cleaning. We had to stop for a few of those to get the dirt and rocks out. This will probably be his only hunt for the year. It is supposed to rain Sunday. I really hope it doesn't. He gets so much joy out of finding those plastic eggs.
















1 comment:

brandyjones said...

Could the child be ANY cuter?! Happy Easter Sweetie! God bless.....BJ