Friday, February 12, 2010

To My Friends...

Dear friends,
To all of you... I want you to know I think of you daily! Since a woman's mind never stops thinking of something, I can assure you in between baths, feedings, packing bags, cooking, traveling, going to daycare, school or work, playing with toys, or even reading and watching t.v. you're on my mind. I think of how much fun my life was before we all had kids and how wonderful it is to now have kids. I think of all the times you've been there for me and how you don't let my faults define me. I get super excited each Christmas because I know you are sending a Christmas card of your beautiful family.
Even though all the items on a mother's "to do list" never gets marked off, well mine never does, I promise one thing... I still have GET TOGETHER WITH MY FRIENDS on the list. I keep holding out hope that one day even though we all live in different cities and states somehow we can make it happen.
I love you all and I pray nothing but happiness and most importantly good health for you and your family!

Love always,
Leigh Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting on go. You name the time and place. Miss ya. Hope to get the kiddos together soon.- Stacey