Saturday, November 29, 2008

Call me crazy!

I did it. I went shopping on Black Friday among the other thousands of crazy people. I will NEVER do it again as long as I live. I like to try everything at least once. I guess I love learning life's lessons. HA! I did get a huge chunk of my shopping over with, but I probably could have done it later that day. I got to Wal Mart at 4:50. I couldn't find a parking place and there wasn't a buggy in sight. I did make it to Staples to get a camera I wanted (on sale). Thanks Santa! So yep... I will be posting pics again soon.
We had a great Thanksgiving at my mom's house. It's nice to spend time with the family. Walker had a blast playing yard football with all the guys. Mom is a Martha Stewart fanatic so she made the dinner as close to MS as possible (crafts, recipes, decoration). Too bad I didn't have my camera at that time. I would love to show some pictures from the day. Maybe I can get my mom and dad to send me some. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Tegan said...

I'm still keeping up! I've been without internet for a while...love the snowman from last year...