Thursday, November 13, 2008

Coming Up For Air...

I felt like I needed to update you on our newest development...We are now the owners of Esco Turf Management. This explains why I have not been able to add a new post in some time. I now have two full time jobs. As soon as I leave the school, I quickly make my hour round trip to get Walker so I can get home to get on the computer. I have been staying up till 11:30 or 12:00 each night in hopes to get all the invoices and checks entered in the computer. Why am I telling you all of this... ? I guess what I'm trying to say is... Maybe one day I'll get to blog about my sweet baby again. I haven't even had time to take a picture since Halloween.
This business is a prayer answered a hundred times over. I am so happy Greg wanted to sell his company to Zac. And more so, I'm happy we could make it happen. We still need prayers so that we can get through a full year and it stay as successful as it already is. Zac is a pro at turf management. That's what he did while we lived in Auburn. I'm not worried about his ability at all!
I have to admit...I am a little worried about me. What if I slip up and forget to copy something or not sign something or not enter something important in the computer. There are a ton of things I have to remember. With over 300 customers, it gets a little scary handling all those checks and paper work. I will never look at a secretary sitting behind a desk in the same way again.
Hopefully soon I can get some pictures added. Keep praying for us!

No comments: