Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's A Girl... We Think

Long story short we went in at 17 weeks, which is a little early. We did the ultrasound anyways and between Dr. Miller and myself, it's a girl. If you ask Zac, it's a boy. Really I think he was just in denial. We got a perfect under view of her bottom and legs. Luckily she opened her crossed legs a few times just enough to make Dr. Miller say she thought it was a girl. I go back in a month for another ultrasound to be sure. I really think it's a girl as well. I think Zac was seeing bones inside the bottom instead of protruding objects between the legs.
However it turns out, we are thrilled and excited. But I know it's a girl! LOL! Zac is terrified to raise a girl. Who knows what her name will be. Everybody has taken all the names I have ever wanted to name a girl so there very well may be some repeats.

1 comment:

Katie said...

CONGRATS Leigh Ann!! I am so HAPPY for you!! GIRLS ROCK!