Monday, June 15, 2009

Life With A Superhero

How my life has changed in three short years. These days consist of trying to potty train and entertain a superhero. If we are not watching Batman, we are running around the house pretending to be Batman. All it takes is a baby towel. He has yet to take a bath without yelling, "Where is my Batman!" Will we ever retire these towels? LOL!


As I said before, we are doing everything we can to get him out of diapers. This chart is a fun and good idea but don't let the "2 week" period fool you. We have been placing stickers on this chart for a couple of months, I think. Since I've been out for summer break, We've been adding a lot more stickers in a shorter period of time, and I definitely see progress. After he puts a sticker on the chart, he gets to get a piece of candy (sugar free, but he doesn't know that... HA) out of his treat jar.

Cheesy...but it makes Batman happy!


After VBS one day, Walker and his cousins went swimming. Don't let all the floatation devices kid you. LOL! He was hilarious jumping in that pool with those flippers on. I can't wait to go to the beach next week to do a lot of swimming with him.

I was planning on taking pictures at his first dentist visit but this was all I could get... pictures of him playing in their indoor playground. Once we went back, Walker had the death grip on me and that was that. No pictures.

1 comment:

brandyjones said...

Leigh Ann, first let me say congratulations on a little girl! Pink hair bows, painted fingernails, and oh-so-cute clothes!! You are so very blessed. And Walker, that child gets cuter with every post!!! I'm loving your potty training method, especially the "Walker's Potty Treats" jar:) I really enjoy your blog, and find it amazing that you are so resourceful with your time that you can keep this thing up to date:) Good multi-tasking, lol!
Anyway, hope you guys have fun at the beach (can't wait for pictures of the little man), and I will be praying for an easy and peaceful pregnancy for you!!! God bless you always...bnj