Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Pics


I know you've all just about given up on me and my ability to keep this blog updated, sorry. I thought since several things have transpired since my last "kiddo" update I would do several in one. So enjoy the random pics...

Zac goes hunting EVERY Thanksgiving so it was exciting this year when he decided to take Walker on his first rabbit hunt. The object isn't really to kill a rabbit, but rather run the beagles. Walker has tons of warm camo clothes, like overalls, but once again, he insisted on wearing the smallest and thinnest pants he could find. I thought I was only going to argue over what my daughter wears, not my son. And he's only three! At least he had his toy gun!



Grandaddy and Mary Ella


My fruit creation I got out of Disney Magazine that no one ate!



Thanksgiving tuckered them out... my sweet babies!


Walker's new Big Wheel he got from Nana and Granny Newman... He loves it!

Need I say anything?

I just wasn't in the "tree decorating" mood this year, so I let Walker do most of it for me. I think the high volume of ornaments around the bottom gives it character.

Mary Ella's first day dressed up for church. Not sure what her hair is doing in this pic.

1 comment:

brandyjones said...

all i can say is "ADORABLE"!
have a merry christmas sweetheart!