Saturday, December 19, 2009

Send Up a Little Prayer

This little boy is sick...


Thursday he gave us a scare. He left school with a 102 temp and when I got him to the doctor they said his temp was 105.6! My heart hit the floor. He has either the Fifth Disease or Roseola. Both are fever viruses and really contagious. Dr. Ellis told me I couldn't even go to work the next day because I might give it to the kids. So I had to miss the Christmas party for the kids. Walker missed his too. So, going by doctor's orders, we have been kept up in this house playing alot of Scrabble and watching alot of movies. Mary Ella, thank God, was not around Walker that day. I was so sad to hear she couldn't be around him till he was fever-free for 36 hours. I miss her so much! He could have his fever for 5 days, then we'll have to add another 36 hrs to that. Please send a little prayer up that he gets over his temp really fast and Mary Ella can come home soon. We miss her dearly. Thanks to everyone who has helped out with her. Oh, and not to forget, Walker really wants to go tell Santa what he wants for Christmas. I don't want him to miss out on seeing him this year... He really loves him now.

No comments: