Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm Jumping on the Blogging Boat!

It's taken me a while to get started, but I feel this will help me keep everyone up to date on what's going on in the Fleming household. Since we are prisoners of "dial up" I don't send out pictures and emails as often as I would like. We are checking out the Verizon Wireless card in hopes that we can ditch the phone line altogether. If anyone out there has one, please let me know what you think of it. Is it faster, does it have a monthly fee, and most importantly, do you like it? We are, for a lack of better words, DESPERATE!

2 comments:

Tegan said...

Hey!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so glad you started a blog. I will link you on my blog! Welcome...it gets addicting!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Leigh Ann! Hello! Tegan told me about your blog, and I just HAD to come and see you - tell us more about the past few years...would love to hear what all you have been up to. Anyway...just had to say hello. I love BLOGS!

Ashley (Owens)