Thursday, August 20, 2009

4D Ultrasound Part II

So I got my other try at seeing Mary Ella in 4D. I guess I'm glad I did it so now I know what it's like, but I would never do it again. It's not worth it. You have to really be looking at these pictures with an abstract mind. So, let me explain... her face (profile) is in the top left corner of the picture. You can sort of make out her forehead and nose. As the pictures continue, you can see her bringing her hand up until finally, bam! right in the eye. It was kinda neat to see it happening. Only 2 months away till we get to meet her! I can't wait!!!






2 comments:

brandyjones said...

Kinda weird but neat in the same way. I must say I couldn't see much in any of the pictures except the first one-where it's like her profile. I could clearly see her forehead and nose, and to be honest with you, it looks like Walker! That's so cool! You can already see that Mary Ella looks a lot like her big brother! Hope the pregnancy is coming along easily for you, and I will keep the baby and her beautiful family in my daily thoughts and prayers! May God bless you with His love!

4D Ultrasounds said...

For all of the expectant parents out there, now you can see your unborn baby in live 4D motion with a 3D or 4D ultrasound. We use new cutting edge ultrasound technology to bring images of your unborn baby to life. You can actually see what your baby is going to look like before he or she is born!