Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Day 1 complete... now let's see what tomorrow holds since he knows what to expect. I was shocked to get my forever planned first day of preschool pic after the ordeal of getting clothed and ready. It's just going to have to be that everyday Walker will enter school with a rooster-like hairdo. I did wet it down, but with no success. Also, I went to buy him a new pair of New Balances to replace last year's small and dirty ones he's wearing in the pic but he will not put them on his feet. Maybe he'll get tired of us cramming his feet in them.
After saying goodbye to daddy he graciously went to the front steps to entertain my request. He did such a good job. Next, it was on to the unbelievably short but sweet car ride. He is absolutely at his purest and sweetest during our morning rides together. That little booger remembered when we started getting about a block away from the church because he started whimpering "Let's go home mommy." He cried a little as I passed him off to his teacher but nothing too bad. I knew he would be fine.
When I picked him up, he was so excited to tell me all about it. So, overall I think it was a success. The best part for me... daily naps and Hallelujah! we are back on schedule!!!!

No comments: