Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby Update

So you don't think I've fallen off the earth, let me give you a quick update... I have not had the baby yet. I've just been extremely busy trying to get everything on my To Do list taken care of before she does finally get here. I am so happy to say the new room was finished yesterday which means the nursery is about to get underway. Mom is coming up this week end to help get it all together. I'll post a pic of it soon.
I went to the doctor yesterday and begged the doctor to have an induction on the 19th. She agreed (which was a surprise) but I have to be dilated to 2cm by then. So far, nothing, no progress. I have two weeks to get there or my plans are up in smoke. As Dr. Miller said... Pray for 2!
Thanks to all the prayers and concerns on Facebook. Sorry I am an awful Facebooker. I maybe get on the computer once a week, if lucky. I promise I will keep everyone posted and I might even announce her arrival while in the hospital... so keep checking.

Love you all!

1 comment:

brandyjones said...

Love the picture of Walker with the mask on...too cute! Can't wait to see a picture of the little lady:) You'll be in my thoughts and prayers in the upcoming days/weeks! {I'll say an extra prayer for "2" for you also} God bless and take care!