Sunday, October 11, 2009

Walker's 3rd Birthday

My baby is three! Even though he woke up with a cold, he had a great day. All the family came over to eat lunch and have some yummy cake. Walker opened Daddy Ralph and Nanny's gift as soon as they walked through the door. By the looks of the pictures below, I'm sure you can guess what it was... hint... he's wearing it! That's right! I now have a full time Spiderman in the house. He's wearing it as I type. Big thanks to my mom for coming over Thursday to help me clean house and get ready for the party. We were so tired once Saturday afternoon came and everyone was gone. I looked at Walker and told him, "Now it's time to have a baby." That's the next thing on my list... until then, have a great week!

His invitations

Opening some gifts...



Getting ready to blow out the candles...



The cake before Walker started eating all the curly ribbons and dots...



Walker's party at school...






No comments: