Sunday, October 25, 2009

Getting Settled at Home

It's so nice to be home and enjoy the day with my new and complete family. I'm not going to be unrealistic and say everything is perfect 24-7 but, it's close. Mary Ella is an awesome baby. She is so easy to read and take care of. Maybe it's because she is my second baby and I'm not so nervous and freaked out. Walker really loves his new little sister. Here are a few pics from around the house while getting settled in our new life.

Car ride home from the hospital...


All cleaned up from first bath at home...



Chill'en in the crib...



Enjoying the swing...


Walker checking on her while sleeping in the bassinet...


And finally, the bouncy seat... Gee, I don't think babies have
enough places to hang out. LOL!

1 comment:

Tegan said...

hey! once again, your baby girl is precious!!!! i don't think i'll ever have a girl...i think i'll have precious, BUSY boys. really the only advice i can give on potty training is get rid of the pull ups!!! they just prolong the potty training process. they need to feel when they are wet! you may not even use them, but if you do, i would yank them. tripp doesn't like to be wet in his underwear or poopy for that matter! try different treats that he's never had. Tripp got tired of the skittles and m&m's! i had to get creative, right now candy corn is doing the trick. walker is a little older, so maybe using incentives instead of candy. I know Georgi does a treat box with stickers, toy guns, paints,ect. (stuff from the dollar store)As far as the big boy bed, i don't have any tricks, he just likes it. We did make a rule that he was not allowed to get out of bed unless I or dave came and got him. He calls for me in the morning! That only worked with the threat of discipline though! Trust me I have a busy boy too! You probably were joking when you asked what I did to get him to potty train and stay in his bed, so sorry if you didn't "really" want my advice. Good Luck! Get rid of the pull ups!!!!! Oh, and we definitly USE the pull ups and nap and night time!