Monday, October 19, 2009

Mary Ella is Here!

Wow, how fast a second baby can come. I've heard all the stories from everyone else and so now I have my own to tell. They broke my water at 8:00 and Mary Ella was in my arms at 10:10 am. It all happened so fast in fact Dr. Miller didn't make it to the hospital in time. The nurse delivered her in a matter of seconds. Now I have this precious little girl. I'm still in shock! She weighed 7lbs. 10oz. and measured 20 inches long.

The naive patient...


Total bliss!

Dr. Miller after the fact...

I was really missing Walker at this point...

But he soon arrived. He loves his new sister!

2 comments:

Tegan said...

Wow!!! Congrats, i can't believe how fast she came!!! Were you induced? So happy for your growing family! Can"t wait to see more pictures!!!

brandyjones said...

Congratulations, Leigh Ann!!! She is a doll! I'm so happy for you and your family, especially this wonderful new addition! Can't wait to see more pictures {especially of Walker & the little one} when you get them posted. Again, she is PRECIOUS!!!
*** You can't even tell you had given birth in the pictures-you're absolutely beautiful!!!